WOW Writers LIVE is a virtual, online, warm and inviting writing community where we cover all of the foundational writing standards that your 3RD - 8TH grade children will need.
We will 🍂 FALL 🍂 into each month one standard at a time.
By the end of the semester, your child will have met all grade-level writing standards and SO MUCH MORE!
Here is what you can expect from WOW Writers Live:
1. Structured calendars each month to keep you and your child accountable and on track.
2. Well-organized, easy-to-follow weekly lesson plans.
3. Some pre-recorded teaching instruction allowing you and your child to rewind or rewatch the concepts as needed.
4. Varied levels of instruction for beginning, intermediate, and advanced writers.
5. Online *LIVE* support and lessons every week (Tuesdays or Wednesdays @ 10 am PST) plus, a fun community of other fabulous homeschooled children.
6. Review and feedback on one child's final essay. (One child per family. Additional student reviews may be purchased.)
7. Opportunity for your child to practice public speaking in our monthly Student Showcase held the last week of each month.
8. Access to all materials for an entire year.
Fall 2020 SYLLABUS:
NOTE: The FALL SEMESTER WRITE ON! PROGRAM contains an entire semester of curriculum.
🍎September - FIRST CLASS BEGINS on Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Persuasive Writing Practice
✏️ How to Write an Opinion Essay
Expository Writing Practice
✏️ How to Write an Informative Essay
Narrative Writing Practice
✏️ How to Write a Realistic Fiction
BONUS ⛄️December - FINAL CLASS ENDS on Friday, December 18
Descriptive Writing Practice
✏️ Poetry Unit
WOW Writers Live Course Pricing:
$425 per semester/family
- 3 months of online writing core-standard instruction with a credentialed teacher
- 1 bonus month of descriptive poetry
- All necessary materials, lessons, and instructional videos
- Weekly *LIVE* Q&A online student classes
- 1 child's final essay read and reviewed
- 1 child's work showcased and shared with peers
ADDITIONAL READINGS, REVIEWS, AND SHOWCASED WORK Pricing:
$250 per semester/child