WOW Writers Clubhouse
Digital Academic Writing Courses for Homeschooling Families (3RD-8TH GRADE)
WOW Writers Clubhouse is a digital course designed by a credentialed teacher intended to equip homeschooling families with everything they need so that their 3rd-8th grade children can create academic essays that will WOW teachers, parents, and peers.
This program is for you if...
- You're looking for a fun and effective academic writing program this year
- You know your child will benefit by becoming a stronger and more confident writer
- You're searching for someone else to provide the instruction, thus freeing you up for other things
- Teaching writing is not your passion or talent
- You are tired of fighting with your child when it comes to writing
- You need a flexible program without stressful deadlines and due dates
- A qualified teacher's feedback and review of your child's writing have been missing
- You'd like to know if your child is writing above or below grade-level standards
- You are missing accountability, and know that you and your child need this
SIGN UP HERE
What are the courses you'll be offering in each writing genre?
How much does it cost?
How do we enroll?
- Creating a curriculum that is fun and effective for 3rd-8th graders
- Helping parent-teachers and home educators work less and achieve more
- Supporting school choice
- Credentialed Teacher
- 30+ Years of Teaching Practice
- Multiple Years of Classroom Teaching
- Former Homeschool Mom
- Charter School Supporter
- Former Educational Facilitator to Homeschoolers
- Award Winning Online Writing Courses
- Online Instructor
- Published Author
My Writing Services
- Digital Course Development
- Foundational ELA Standards Based Lessons
- Online Instruction
- Live Webinars and Workshops
- Community Creator for Parents and Students
- Homeschooling Encouragement and Coaching