November Writing Course
Everything You Need to Know to Write a Realistic Fiction
Under the umbrella of "Narrative Writing" sits the REALISTIC FICTION. But, what is a REALISTIC FICTION, and how do we write one?
In this month's course, parents and students will:
- Understand the Narrative Style of Writing and Core Standard Expectations
- Learn and Apply Proper Narrative Structure and Organization while Creating a Realistic Fiction
- Practice and Include Character Development and Dialogue Rules
- Combine Sensory Description and Story Details to Entertain Readers
- Create an Outline, Rough Draft, Revision and Edited Copy
- Produce a Final, Polished Informative Essay
- Evaluate Personal Growth
Take a look at this month's calendar.
There is a whole lot of flexibility built within the course, but a typical month will look something like this.
- Getting kids enthused to write their next assignment!
- Credentialed Teacher
- Homeschool Mom
- Educational Facilitator
- Writing Instructor
- Online Connections and Instruction
- Lesson Plans and Assignments
- Community of Parents and Students
- Feedback and Encouragment
Frequently Asked Questions
Supporting families like yours brings me great joy. For years I have been creating fun and informative material designed to make the writing experience a wonderful one. If at any time you need resources, support, or encouragement, you can always reach out to me. Feel free to email me at [email protected]