WOW Writers Workshop (ELEM)
Master the 3 Core Writing Standards for Elementary Grades
Welcome to WOW Writers Workshop
Let's start at the beginning.
What are CORE STANDARDS?
The CORE STANDARDS are the central and most important academic learning goals expected of students at each grade level.
Many people call these the foundational academic skills.
Terminology aside, we can agree that there is value in learning those things that will serve us well in life.
(For more about core standards at varying grade levels, be sure to research your child's core standard expectations for ELA (English Language Arts) and math.)
As a credentialed teacher with decades of experience, I have created a writing program to cover your child's needs in the core standard areas of writing for students in grades 3 - 8.
What are the 3 Core (Foundational) Writing Standards?
- PERSUASIVE WRITING
- EXPOSITORY WRITING
- NARRATIVE WRITING
During the elementary years of education, students will want to learn how to write
- A persuasive opinion essay
- An informative expository paper
- An entertaining and descriptive narrative
In this writing bundle, each of these writing styles is taught and practiced with a structured step-by-step system and weekly support.
If you want a writing program that will educate and inspire your young writer, WOW Writers Workshop will serve you well.
- Getting kids enthused to write their next assignment
- Helping home educators succeed
- Supporting school choice
- Credentialed Teacher
- 25+ Years of Teaching Practice
- Multiple Years of Classroom Teaching
- Former Homeschool Mom
- Charter School Supporter
- Prior Educational Facilitator to Homeschoolers
- Online Writing Instructor
- Published Author in Children's Books
My Writing Services
- Writing Curriculum Creator
- Digital Course Development
- Foundational ELA Standards Based Lessons
- Online Instruction
- Live Webinars and Workshops
- Community Creator for Parents and Students
- Homeschooling Encouragement and Coaching