Digital Journalism 101 Class for Kids
Create a Digital Newspaper!
Right here, right now, children are living within some of the most UNFORGETTABLE future history book pages.
How will they remember this time of their lives?
I say that we capture their view of current events and help them retain these unforgettable days and weeks while adding valuable learning and writing practice along the way.
These are monumental events.
Creating a personal, meaningful, impactful digital document - written from a journalistic viewpoint - will be a treasure and keepsake for years and decades to come.
Let's get your child involved.
I am excited to see how children will write and design their very own history pages.
Your child has a reason to write.
Join us for a *LIVE* and online 4-week course on NEWS REPORTING.
It's the PERFECT way to keep kids learning!
- In week 1, students will learn about news reporting and journalism as a career option.
- In week 2, students will put things into practice as they do their research and develop their content.
- In week 3, students will create their digital newspaper page(s).
- In week 4, students will revise, edit, and publish their work on a site created just for these students and this course.
- Getting kids enthused to write their next assignment
- Helping home educators succeed
- Supporting school choice
- Credentialed Teacher
- 25+ Years of Teaching Practice
- Multiple Years of Classroom Teaching
- Former Homeschool Mom
- Charter School Supporter
- Prior Educational Facilitator to Homeschoolers
- Online Writing Instructor
- Published Author in Children's Books
My Writing Services
- Writing Curriculum Creator
- Digital Course Development
- Foundational ELA Standards Based Lessons
- Online Instruction
- Live Webinars and Workshops
- Community Creator for Parents and Students
- Homeschooling Encouragement and Coaching
Reporters and journalists impact all of our lives.
The stories they deem worthy, the viewpoints they offer, and the information they share cement a lasting imprint on yesterday's, today's, and tomorrow's readers.
Those who do the job in a way that communicates reliable information, critical data, unforgettable moments, and a focus on the best of humanity are also serving all of us who depend on them to tell what is valid and important.