WOW Writers Workshop 2021-22
Mastering the 3 Foundational Writing Styles on Your Terms
Discovering the writing talents within your child is simple with my 3-part writing system.
In three short months, your child's skill level and confidence will soar.
With over 12 courses and bonuses from which to choose, students enjoy a variety of topics while mastering the three foundational, core writing standards.
Welcome to WOW Writers Workshop
Homeschooling parents tell me that teaching writing is hard. At least math books offer an answer key! Writing textbooks offer vague guidance with comments like, "Answers will vary." That's not helpful.
As a former homeschooling mom myself, I searched for writing materials that would allow me to teach the same subject and topics to both of my boys whenever possible. Working smarter not harder is one of my favorite mantras. Using more than one writing curriculum meant more work. I certainly didn't need that.
At Write On! Webb, we offer two writing programs. One offers structure and defined due dates, but when a few moms reached out and asked if I could create a self-paced program, I was happy to oblige. WOW Writers Workshop was created for them and homeschooling parents like you.
Writing weekly lesson plans, pacing curriculum, keeping kids accountable, and completing what we started takes time and energy. In this program, those things are done for you.
And, wouldn't it be nice if your child could get some feedback from someone other than YOU?! Yes. That's also included.
WOW WRITERS WORKSHOP is all these things and MORE!
- WWW is easy to use. Everything needed for foundational, core-standard writing practice is found in one place.
- WWW meets a whole family's writing needs. Three levels of writing structure allow families with a beginning, intermediate, and advanced writer to work on the same project.
- WWW is self-paced. Students can practice each style in any order and as many times as they like.
- WWW lessons are laid out for student success. Flexible calendars and schedules are provided to keep kids accountable and on the right track.
- WWW offers lots of support! I wouldn't let you walk alone. With a live, virtual workshop session each week, students can share parts of their work and hear the work of their peers.
- Getting kids enthused to write their next assignment
- Helping home educators succeed
- Supporting school choice
- Credentialed Teacher
- 25+ Years of Teaching Practice
- Multiple Years of Classroom Teaching
- Former Homeschool Mom
- Charter School Supporter
- Former Educational Facilitator to Homeschoolers
- Online Writing Instructor
- Course Creator
- Published Author in Children's Books
- Podcast Co-Host
My Writing Services
- Digital Course Development
- Foundational ELA Standards Based Lessons
- Online Instruction
- Live Webinars and Workshops
- Community Creator for Parents and Students
- Homeschooling Encouragement and Coaching
One of the bonus courses will include the most current WOW Test Prep Writing Course.
Not only is it a writing course parents and students love; it also produces results.
Figuring out the cost for a course like this is always fun.
It's the perfect chance to offer the utmost value for a phenomenal deal.
Years ago, when I only had monthly courses to offer, they were 4-weeks long, included the lessons and planning pieces, offered student feedback, and cost families $60 a month. WOW Writers Workshop now offers 12 self-paced, month-long courses.
There's no need to grab your calculator. That would cost a family $720.
Here comes the fun part! There's a fantastic deal waiting for you.
WOW Writers Workshop
$397 per school year