Welcome to WOW Writers Workshop
Homeschooling parents with elementary and middle school children tell me that teaching writing is hard. At least math books offer an answer key! Writing textbooks offer vague guidance, such as, "Answers will vary." I get it. It's tricky.
As a credentialed teacher and former homeschooling mom, I searched for writing materials that offered flexibility and high-quality, engaging lessons. When I couldn't find what I wanted, I created what I knew would work for my kids.
When a few moms reached out and asked if I could create a self-paced program for them, I was happy to oblige.
WOW Writers Workshop was created for them and homeschooling parents like you.
Gone are your busy days teaching writing lessons, pacing the curriculum, keeping your kids accountable, and reviewing their work while offering valuable feedback.
You have enough to do. We can help.
WOW WRITERS WORKSHOP is all this and MORE!
- WWW is easy to use. Everything needed for foundational, core-standard writing practice is found in one place.
- WWW meets a whole family's writing needs. Three levels of writing structure allow families with a beginning, intermediate, and advanced writer to work on the same project.
- WWW is self-paced. Students can practice each style in any order and as often as they like.
- WWW lessons are laid out for student success. Flexible calendars and schedules are provided to keep kids accountable and on the right track.
- WWW offers lots of support! I wouldn't let you walk alone. With a live, virtual workshop session each week, students can share parts of their work and hear the work of their peers.