Persuasive Writing - Unit 1 - Best Job Ever!
For Students in Grades 3 - 8: Learning to Write an Opinion Essay
Under the umbrella of "Persuasive Writing," sits the OPINION ESSAY. But, what is an OPINION ESSAY and how do we write one?
In this course, parents and students will:
- Understand the Opinion Style of Writing and Core Standard Expectations
- Learn and Apply Proper Persuasive Structure and Organization to their Opinion Essay
- Research Possible Career Interests
- Conduct an Interview
- Create an Outline, Rough Draft, Revision and Final Written Opinion Essay
- Produce a Final, Polished Opinion Essay
- Evaluate Personal Growth
- Getting kids enthused to write their next assignment
- Helping home educators succeed
- Supporting school choice
- Credentialed Teacher
- 25+ Years of Teaching Practice
- Multiple Years of Classroom Teaching
- Former Homeschool Mom
- Charter School Supporter
- Prior Educational Facilitator to Homeschoolers
- Online Writing Instructor
- Published Author in Children's Books
My Writing Services
- Writing Curriculum Creator
- Digital Course Development
- Foundational ELA Standards Based Lessons
- Online Instruction
- Live Webinars and Workshops
- Community Creator for Parents and Students
- Homeschooling Encouragement and Coaching
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.