April Writing Class
Narrative Writing Practice
Narrative writing can be great fun! Well, if you are creative it is. But what about that student who struggles with creativity? That child needs a game plan!
This month we will learn how to write a fun and clever FABLE - moral and all!
Week one will be the PRESENTATION WEEK. The material and style will be presented to students through video instruction and live, online STUDENT DAYS.
Week two will be PRODUCTION WEEK. We'll take those graphic organizers from week one and write them into our ROUGH DRAFT.
Week three will be POLISHING WEEK. It will be time to REVISE and EDIT. I have just the lessons and tools you'll need.
Finally, week four will have us PUBLISHING our stories and sharing them in our STUDENT SHOWCASE.
How does that sound?! Awesome, right?! That's exactly what it will be.
- Getting kids enthused to write their next assignment
- Helping home educators succeed
- Supporting school choice
- Credentialed Teacher
- 25+ Years of Teaching Practice
- Multiple Years of Classroom Teaching
- Former Homeschool Mom
- Charter School Supporter
- Prior Educational Facilitator to Homeschoolers
- Online Writing Instructor
- Published Author in Children's Books
My Writing Services
- Curriculum Creator
- Digital Course Development
- Foundational ELA Standards Based Lessons
- Online Instruction
- Live Webinars and Workshops
- Community Creator for Parents and Students
- Homeschooling Encouragement and Coaching